Main takeaways of Going to Bed Smarter Than When You Woke Up:
- Buffet and Munger claim to spend about 80% of their day reading
- “The best thing a human being can do is to help another human being know more.” Charlie Munger
- How to get smarter? Read a lot.
- Invest at least one hour each day in yourself
- Make the time available for reading by “selling” it to the most valuable client – you
- Read actively by taking notes and asking questions
- Don’t bother with short-term dopamine sources like email and Twitter; they give a temporary rush but little benefit in the long-run